1. Detroit- Michael Johnson(DE:Georgia Tech)
An improved pass rush will help cover up flaws in the secondary. Schwartz believes he can improve Johnson's work ethic.
2. New England(from Kansas City)- Duke Robinson(OG:Oklahoma)
3. St. Louis- D.J. Mooore(CB:Vandy)
The Rams are in serious need of secondary help as well. Moore will also help them in the return game.
4. Cleveland- LeSean McCoy(RB:Pitt)
5. Seattle- Donald Brown(RB:UCONN)
6. Cincinnati- Aaron Maybin(DE:Penn State)
With only 17 sacks, the Bengals need Maybin to help increase that total.
7. Jacksonville- Kenny Britt(WR:Rutgers)
A wide receiver like Britt will help David Gerrard return to his 2007 form.
8. Oakland- William Beatty(OT:UCONN)
9. Green Bay- Phil Loadholt(OT:Oklahoma)
10. Buffalo- Clint Sintim(DE:Virginia)
The Bills need help getting after the quarterback. Sintim is a beast who is quite versatile.
11. San Francisco- Larry English(OLB:Northern Illinois)
12. Miami(from Washington)- Percy Harvin(WR:Florida)
The Dolphins go with the versatile burner in Harvin. Just what that crazy offense needs: another wrinkle.
13. New York Giants(from New Orleans)- Gerald Mcrath(OLB:Southern Miss)
Joins with Michael Boley to improve the Giants linebacking corps.
14. Houston- William Moore(S:Mizzu)
The Texans have always been looking for a top-flight strong safety.
15. New England(from San Diego)- Patrick Chung(S:Oregon)
The Partriots hope to be able to replace Rodney Harrison with Chung, a very instinctive rover-type safety.
16. Denver- Chris Baker(DT:Hampton)
Raising his stock at the combine, Baker might be a good fit for the nose tackle position in Denver new 3-4.
17. Chicago- Connor Barwin(DE:Cincinnati)
The Bear's once vaunted defense could only muster 28 sacks last season. An end like Barwin is just what they need.
18. Cleveland(from Tampa Bay)- Sen'Derrick Marks(DT:Auburn)
19. Dallas- Herman Johnson(OG:LSU)
20. New York Jets- Brian Robiskie(WR:Ohio State)
Robiskie will be expected to be the starter opposite Jerricho Cotchery.
21. Philadelphia- Eben Britton(OT:Arizona)
22. Minnesota- Jason Phillips(MLB:TCU)
23. Atlanta- Fili Moala(DT:USC)
The Falcons look to sure up their defensive line by selecting Moala.
24. Miami- Darius Butler(CB:UCONN)
The Dolphins weren't exactly a good defense against the pass last season.
25. Baltimore- Juaquin Iglesias(WR:Oklahoma)
26. New England- Darry Beckwith(MLB:LSU)
27. Carolina- Victor Harris(CB:Virginia Tech)
With all the good defensive tackles off the board,the Panthers opt to go with "Macho" Harris, a play-maker who has seen time at receiver and kick returner. The Panthers also have been attempting to shop Ken Lucas around, which means he'll, more than likely, be a June 1st, casuality if no takers are found.
28. New York Giants- Rashad Johnson(FS:Alabama)
The Giants address their need for a FS opposite Kenny Phillips.
29. Indianapolis- Rashad Jennings(RB:Liberty)
30. Tennessee- Alphonso Smith(CB:Wake Forrest)
31. Arizona- Paul Kruger(DE:Utah)
32. Pittsburgh- Jarron Gilbert(DE:San Jose State)